Available Now: A Series of Moments by M.L. Broome

 

A Series of Moments by M.L. Broome

Kindle Unlimited: AMAZON | GOODREADS

Genre: Contemporary Romantic Saga

Follow the Author



Jacob & Lilly. The heart wants what the heart wants. A modern-day romantic trilogy with plenty of steam, angst, twists and sob worth HEA.

From the Moment We Met | Book One

Jacob

I'm currently hosting a self-imposed pity party. The reason? I've been robbed - of my dignity, my acting career, and my award statuette. I have my ex-girlfriend to thank for my recent debacle. Victoria is a world-famous singer who sank her claws not only into my skin but also my Hollywood reputation. Now, I've got one goal - repair the damage and get my life back.

The one thing I didn't count on in my return to Hollywood? Lilly Staver. That woman can burn me with her glare and melt me with her touch. My ego wants to hate her, my mind can't stop thinking about her, and don't even get me started on my heart. She's the one distraction I can't afford, but the heart wants what the heart wants. And I want Lilly.


Unguarded Moments | Book Two

Lilly

I knew Jacob Edmonton would break my heart. I felt it from the moment we met, but I fell in love anyway. Apparently, I fell in love alone. When he was given a choice between our fledgling love affair and a blockbuster movie role, you can guess which one emerged the winner. I didn't stand a chance. Not between the beckoning of Hollywood's bright lights and Victoria's determination to win back her man.

At least he's thousands of kilometers from my side - filming on the pristine beaches of Greece. He started calling me again. He wants to be friends... and more. The man has a million promises, but he's also a world-class actor. I fell for him once, but I won't fall again, no matter how much my heart aches for Jacob.


Beautifully Broken Moments | Book Three

Victoria 

Yes, I did it. Do you think I'm sorry? I planned out every last detail and upended Jacob and Lilly's relationship with a single statement. Did I mention it was on international television? How wonderfully naïve; they thought I'd leave them to their happiness.

Despite my selfish conquest, I didn't expect the tragedy that occurred immediately afterward. None of us did. I wanted Lilly gone, but not in this manner. Now, Jacob is more determined than ever to remain by her side. I'll have to pull out all the stops to reclaim what's mine... regardless of the price Jacob and Lilly will have to pay.



Comments

Popular Posts