New Release: Make Me Whole by A.K. MacBride



Make Me Whole by A.K. MacBride


Series: Montana Dudes; Book 1
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Follow the Author



I came to Walker Ranch hoping to heal my tattered heart and bruised soul. To find a quiet place to pick up the scattered pieces of my life.

Instead ... I found him.

With his dark hair and piercing blue eyes, Bradley sets my pulse on fire with a single glance. Unable to resist the magnetic chemistry between us, we give in to temptation and lose ourselves in our passionate connection.

As we become closer, I realize he's just as broken as I am. Both of us haunted by our pasts. But it's the demons of mine that push to the surface and threaten to destroy our newfound happiness.

Can I find a way to piece both of our hearts back together? Or will what's left of mine be shattered beyond repair?








Comments

Popular Posts